The Zippy Baby story so far…
Zippy Baby was born in 2012 when mum of two, Nicole Graham decided to make her wriggly baby daughter a baby grow with a zip instead of cumbersome poppers. Baby changing suddenly became a lot easier!
Listening closely to mums and dads, we create designs that are both beautiful and importantly solve problems. Zippy continuously innovate to ensure the range offers baby buyers something new and exciting.
From absorbent dribble bibs that keep babies drier for longer to Zippy Suits that reduce the time and stress of baby changing and Bamboo Swaddles that are kind to a baby’s sensitive skin, we are always striving to take a fresh look at baby essentials to spot how they can be improved.
Alongside classic designs that are stylish for all occasions, we continuously develop new prints and colour ranges to help parents best express their little one’s personality. We’ve hundreds of bib designs to help you have fun accessorising each and every baby outfit.
We understand the importance of quality. Our products are designed in soft 100% pure cotton, woven to a very high specification. Only the best zips are used in our Zippy Suits and we use premium quality fleece to make our bibs lovely and soft, as well being super absorbent.
Attractively packaged, Zippy products are perfect for gifting. The range is affordably priced yet high quality. Zippy has a fantastic baby gift for every need and price point.
We’re thrilled to have won product awards, business awards and have received amazing feedback from renowned bloggers. Zippy won Loved By Parents and Best Baby and Toddler Gear Gold Awards in its debut year.
Following stringent testing and public voting, Mumii’s Best Baby & Toddler Gear Awards awarded gold to Zippy’s Bandana Bibs. Designed to look like a beautiful clothing accessory, whilst keeping babies and toddlers dryer for longer, the bibs are a firm favourite. Mumii’s reviewers said: “Available in a huge range of stylish designs, this bib did a fantastic job of protecting the skin.”
Our Sherpa Fleece blankets were awarded 2017 Mumii Gold Award and Consumer Choice Gold. Along with a wide range of gorgeous, reversible combed cotton blankets and chenille blankets, we’ve a blanket for every pram/nursery.
Zippy also won gold in the Loved By Parents Awards for our unique all in one zip suits. With their safe, single zip running along the length of the body replacing poppers, the Zippy Suits reduce the time and stress of every change. Developed listening to mums, they solve a real problem, which was clear by the numbers of mums who came out to vote. The suit won best innovative gift under £50.
Our products are stocked by leading department stores such as Fenwick and Arnotts and hundreds of independent stores across the UK and Eire, and in over nineteen countries worldwide.
We are so proud when our products are picked to be enjoyed by babies and toddlers around the world!
Security & privacy
We take the security of our site very seriously.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal details. Any information collected is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will never make your contact details available to third parties.
We will never pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party and we will never ask for personal details via email.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information (see Sage Pay security policy) for more details. For your ease, we also offer payment by PayPal. None of these payment providers share your financial details.
If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your Zippy account details, please contact our Customer Care team immediately.
Any reviews, photos or videos you send to us may be used for future marketing communications from Zippy.
The perfect fit
All bibs have multi-popper, nickel-free snap fastenings which allow the bibs to fit as the baby grows or different neck sizes.
FirstBibs are sold in either Premature baby or Newborn baby size. These are designed to fit snugly at the neck and are therefore sized based on average neck width. Premature sized FirstBibs stretch to 28cm neck width and Newborn sized FirstBibs stretch up to 31cm neck width. Both drop 14cm down from the neck.
Bandana baby bibs are typically suitable for babies aged 0 to 2 years. They fit neck widths from 30 to 39cm and drop 17cm down from the neck.
Extra large bandana bibs are suitable for older children and adults. They fit neck widths from 40 to 50cm and drop 25cm down from the neck.
To help pick the perfect size, please check our size guide:
|All-in-one Zippy Suits||length||52||58||66||74.5|
|PJ bottom||leg length||39.5||43.5||47.5||51.5|
|Long sleeve tops||length||32||35||36.5||38|
Posting and packaging all zipped-up!
At Zippy we work really hard to make sure you receive your Zippy products as quickly as possible. Please find below details of our delivery times and costs. If you have any questions or requests, please do get in touch and we will do everything we can to help.
Standard UK delivery
We have tried to keep our delivery prices down as much as possible. We charge just £2.50 for standard delivery on orders under £30 and offer FREE standard postage for orders £30 and over!
With standard delivery, our products are usually delivered within 3-5 working days of placing your order.
Next working day delivery in the UK
If you need your Zippy goods quickly, we offer a next working day delivery service within the UK. For £7.50, orders placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays).
We deliver to Zippy customers all over the world. Delivery costs and delivery times are based on your delivery address and the final weight of purchase. These are calculated and shared with you during the website checkout process.
Please note that as with all international shipments, local taxes and import duties can sometimes be applicable and payable when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You are responsible for payment of any such taxes and import duties. Please contact the local customs office for further information.
Returns made simple
We hope you will be delighted with your Zippy purchase. But, if you wish to return it for any reason, we have a returns and exchange policy to make this as simple as possible.
Please return the goods in their original condition and with labels intact within 21 days of receipt.
To help us to process your return, alongside the goods, please include your name, address and invoice number. Please also tell us the reason for your return and whether you would like a refund or exchange. Please send this safely to:
Zippy Baby Ltd
Unit 16a Deanway Trading Estate
Exchange orders are processed on receipt and your replacement item will be dispatched within three days, provided it is in stock. If your replacement item is out of stock, we will give you an expected delivery date or suggest an alternative product.
Items returned for refund will be credited back using the same payment method you used originally.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the returns postage and packaging costs however we will not charge to post your exchanged item to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods arrive safely.
Welcome to the zippybibs.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on (44) 1625 569530 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary), and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
- Conditions– means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product– means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description– means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions– means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users– means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information– means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us– means Zippy Baby Limited
- Website– means the website located at www.zippybibs.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies– means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom– means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You– means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Representatives by e-mail email@example.com, or call us on (44) 1625 569530 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for
- the privacy practices of such websites
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on zippybibs.com. Details of the products we recommend – such as price – are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with our products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. Find out more here.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us on (44) 1625 569530 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT.
- Your Personal Informationmay be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Zippy Baby Limited requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Company for mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
If you’d like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window – please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites).
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn’t tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings in our Managing Cookies section here.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we’ll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won’t respond to DNT requests.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim tokeep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Ordering, cancelling and returning products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Find out more about our Refund policy which is incorporated into these Conditions.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Zippy Baby Limited.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by zippybibs.com. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with zippybibs.com, please write to us at: Customer Services, Zippy Baby Limited, Unit 16a Deanway Trading Estate, Handforth, SK9 3HW.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email:email@example.com, or call us on (44) 1625 569530 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT, or write to: Customer Services, Zippy Baby Limited, Unit 16a Deanway Trading Estate, Handforth, SK9 3HW.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please see our Refund policy for further details.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Zippy Baby Limited and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on (44) 1625 569530 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT, or write to: Customer Services, Zippy Baby Limited, Unit 16a Deanway Trading Estate, Handforth, SK9 3HW.
Zippy Baby Limited
Registered office: 17 Cobbetts Way, Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK, SK9 6HN Registered in England. Company registration number: 09410721
VAT no: GB174031827